Thursday, March 30, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: group meetings

 Welcome back!

Today in class we got together in groups to discuss our progress. It’s the last week of this project, and the excitement of the end of the year is in the air. My group consisted of five people including myself, we all talked about our productions and what we accomplished during spring break. It was fun to hear other people’s stories. I was so caught up in my own intro that I completely forgot my entire class is going through the same thing. We all complained about how annoying exporting your videos is and finding music we won’t be copyrighted for. It was great to get to talk about it in a more relaxed way and tell each other about our own struggles. 

I shared some of my ideas and doubts, I shared my 911 call voice-over idea with them and they all went crazy. They all told me it was an awesome idea and that I should do it. I love their enthusiasm and support but I’m still thinking about it. This project is due next week, if I add that call it’s almost a whole new production I have to take care of. I have to make a script, record the audio and edit it. I think would be a great addition to my project, I’m just not sure that I have time.

Even if I end up doing it or not, my friend Ale (who also casually was in my group) offered me her help. We’ve worked on a couple of projects together in the past and she's also in drama. If I do this recording, the voice actor needs to portray that stress and sadness through their voice, and I believe this is an extremely hard task. I myself is not able to do it, that’s why I need to find someone up for the job and I think Ale is perfect. 

Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...