Sunday, February 26, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: character background/ storyboard ideas

Welcome Back!

    So as far as my story goes, i want to merge both my ideas and focus on one story instead of multiple random shots. My story is going to follow the one main character. I still want to peruse the ides of an old film camera filming the main character’s past, but I think i am going to add more protagonist energy towards other characters as well. The main character will be filmed mostly with her best friends and as the scenes go on, when she is shown all alone I really want that contrast of being alone to being surrounded by people and love to be evident. 

Here is my story board of ideas, (not my final draft)

    This is just some brainstorming ideas as to what my possible storyboard could look like, in the end it probably wont be exact but these are my ideas for now. 

Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...