Saturday, March 4, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: location scouting

Welcome back!

    While planning the shooting schedule, I thought it would be a good idea to brainstorm some possible filming locations. While doing some research on location scouting I found this website called “Giggster”, this website helps you find places you can rent in your area for production. Prices vary and there are many different options to pick from. This is way out of my budget, but I thought it would be a fun thing to mention since it could be a great option for future projects.


Here are some locations I have in mind:


CAR SCENES:

Vista view park I believe would be a great option for our car scenes specially for the background. Since Weston is very dull, I think this location could add some great color with the hills on the background.



BEACH SCENES

Dania beach I think will be the best option, its clean and not very popular so that way it won’t be crowded during filming. Here are some pictures I took at Dania beach during sunset as an example;





RIDING BIKES

For the riding bikes scenes I have the perfect location in mind that I believe work best and are also the most aesthetically pleasing. Regional park has a bike riding section in the back of the park, i know this area very well and there is a specific trail that I think can give me the look I’m looking for. 


These locations may vary and might even be changed last minute. I think these are all great options for our future filming locations :)

Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...