Friday, March 3, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: mood boards, aesthetics and wardrobe

 Welcome back!

For today's post, I’m going to focus on how can I achieve the “look” I want for my film intro. As mentioned before I don’t just want the beginning of the intro to have a vintage look, but I want to actually film with an old video camera to make it as realistic as possible.  Down below I’m going to insert a picture on what’s the look going to be. 


I personally believe mood boards are crucial when it comes to wanting to achieve a certain “vibe” in a film. Especially if the film has a big artistic intake, I find mood boards as a great source of inspiration when it comes to filming. 
Here are some mood boards I’m going to share with my team when filming:


As of aesthetics and wardrobe I want to keep it as casual as possible, I want to include college sweatshirts to show and represent the age their in, baggy jeans, and t-shirts.
 
Stay tuned to see how it turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...