Saturday, March 11, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: production log #1

 Welcome back!

    Today was our first filming day, this past week I’ve been extremely nervous about how this weekend was going to turn out. As I previously mentioned I’m working on this project “alone”. Not really alone but with no one from my class :). For my film intro, I asked my friends to help me out, and to be completely honest I was a little nervous about how this was going to work out. I think they’re perfect for this specific project but also extremely chaotic which I knew would make it hard to keep them on track. Today we filmed at the park and all of our car scenes. 

    We started filming around 4:00 pm and ended at 6:00, while filming I felt very confident about our shots and how they were going to turn out. I got home and watched them and I hated most of them. The background could look better and the quality isn’t good. They’re “good enough” but I think a reshoot of some scenes will definitely be necessary.

    Filming was actually really fun overall, we brought a speaker and just hung out which made it very enjoyable. My friends were happy to help which made it easier to film. The only issue that we had trouble fixing while filming was that we couldn’t get the bikes to fit in the car to take to the park. At the moment we only had one car in which we all had to fit plus two bikes. 

   Overall a great first day and I’m excited to keep it going. Below I’ll add some pictures of our progress.

Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...