Friday, March 17, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: new ideas

 Welcome back!


    I’m trying really hard to stay away from new ideas, I don’t mean this is a bad way but my little director brain works 99% of the time thinking about new possibilities and ideas for my intro. This is dangerous because if I let them get to me, I’ll end up with a totally new and changed story. But there is one idea, this one idea that has been taunting me since I decided to incorporate the “MISSING” plot into my story. 

   

     I could add a 911 voice-over call of the montage of clips. I think the contrast between the happy energetic scenes would work really well together, but at the same time, I think it’s a big difference from my original story. Still, I think this is part of the creation process. I’ll probably decide when it comes to editing, ill add the voice-over and see how it works, I think it would be great suspense :)

   

 For the call I found this audio on Youtube, click here to listen. This audio only includes “911, what’s your emergency” and then I would have to record the actual call myself. I have a few friends in drama that I think would be great to make this call as realistic as possible. Since this is a phone call and there will be no acting involved the call has to reflect the characters' emotions well. I believe with the right equipment this could be an awesome outcome.


Stay tuned to see how it turns out!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...