Sunday, March 12, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: music

Welcome back!

Lately, I’ve been thinking about what song I’m going to have in my film intro. This is definitely something I should’ve figured out a while ago, but I take this very seriously :) The music of my film intro is what I’m basing the whole video on. I need my music selection to be completely representative of my story, I know that's too much but I refuse to settle for anything less. The first song has to have a good rhythm and radiate the clip’s energy. As an editor I also like to sync the beat to the videos, this is hard and time-consuming but I think it's worth it. 

These past few weeks I've been looking for some songs that would work for my videos. I think these are all good options but I think it all comes down to how they look with my video. Here are some of the songs I liked. 

More than friends - Aiden Bissett

Sometimes - Goth Babe

December - Indigo

Looking out for you - Joy Again

You’ve got the heart - Luster

Kids - MGMT

What a pleasure- Beach Fossils

These are some of my ideas but none are definite. We will continue shooting next weekend so stay tuned to see how it turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...