Saturday, March 25, 2023

CAMBRIDGE PORTAFOLIO PROJECT: production log #4

Welcome back!

    Today we focused on filming the ending of my intro. My friend kiki came to help me today, we waited for the sun to go down a little so that way we could still use natural light for our shots but it was still dim. We shot in my bedroom. Most of the shots surrounded the box in which the camera was found, and this box was so fun to make. I asked my dad for an old moving box and I put it back together, I edited and printed an old newspaper reading “MISSING TEEN” and framed it, I added some sweatshirts and books, cassettes, and vinyl to add some personality. 

    We used Mrs. Stoklosa’s camera as a prop for the over-the-shoulder shots. These scenes were simple and easy to film. Last minute we got a sense of inspiration from a Louis Armstrong vinyl, I just decided to take some shots to see if I would end up using them if I needed them. I filmed her playing the vinyl in the record player as she recollected some moments together. The sun was going down and the sunlight was perfect outside, my room has the perfect window to access my roof. We decided to also film some shots from my backyard looking into my roof. It would tell the story of the contrast between her listening to the vinyl and recollecting our moments there together. I’m not sure how I feel about this yet, but I think it could be totally awesome or awful. 




Stay tuned to see how it turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

The day has come, this is officially my last post for this project. Thank you for tagging along, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) H...